LC 9.6.0 RC1 Splash/Launch Images

Andrew at MidWest Coast Media andrew at midwestcoastmedia.com
Fri May 22 12:41:19 EDT 2020

I had the same problem when creating storyboards: the icon was too big. My app was portrait so I could tell the dimensions were backwards, but when using the the recommended sizes the logo ran off the edges. Placing the 1x version in the 2x slot (and the 2x in the 3x slot) seemed to make things look more like what I expected.

Making the first card of the stack have the same background color as the Storyboard worked fine, then just...
unlock screen for visual effect
go next card
unlock screen with visual effect “dissolve” very fast

—Andrew Bell