Obtaining URL to latest Stable LC Server

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu May 21 13:19:50 EDT 2020

I use the commercial server so I can use password encrypted stacks.
I have an app that the customer required encryption of all data and source
code. The library stack is in the iOS app/APK is also used on the backend
server. I don't want to have to strip the passcode from the stack when
release updates to the app/LC server. Besides the customer asked that all
source code be encrypted in the app or on the sever so I complied.

Edge case... probably... But LC stack encryption made the customer happy so
that made me happy.

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services