AW: Drawing a blank on simple code...

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Wed May 20 21:11:08 EDT 2020

On 5/19/2020 6:46 PM, Phil Davis via use-livecode wrote:
> You're almost there Paul!
>
> On 5/19/20 2:18 PM, Paul Dupuis via use-livecode wrote:
>> I have a set of custom properties in stack "X", a lot of which begin
>> with "options_<somename>"
>
> So I assume these are members of a customPropertySet, whose name I'll
> call "myOptions".

Actually, the custom properties were NOT part of a customPropertySet,
but were custom properties in the DEFAULT property set AND I apparently
either never knew or had forgotten that you can not use array notation
to set custom properties in the default property set since the default
property set has no name. I could put the  customer properties array in
an array variable and get the values that way, but to set them I had to
construct a DO command. They all really should be moved to a custom
property set (called "options" for example), but I don't have the time
to change that much code.