lc vs macos vs xc vs ios table

Mike Kerner MikeKerner at roadrunner.com
Wed May 20 15:41:00 EDT 2020

do we have a table somewhere on which versions can be connected?
i just tried to rebuild one of our apps for the annual app-build-of-doom,
and discovered that:
i can't seem to build for ios 9.3.5 (some older ipads), because i need to
run xcode 11 on catalina.  on 9.3.5 the app flashes white and then crashes
out.  on newer ipads, the app runs fine.

   and did a little diving.
And God said, "This is good."