Mouse messages in scrollers

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Tue May 19 19:41:52 EDT 2020

I'm doing something very similar but the problem is that I don't get any
mouse or touch messages at all, which is why I'm thinking it must be the
settings for my ios scroller.

Whatever the defaults are for delayTouches and canCancelTouches, I think at
least one of them needs to be changed.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On May 19, 2020 5:39:07 PM scott--- via use-livecode