Changing text properties in a field via the IDE

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Tue May 19 17:10:20 EDT 2020

Well, I am happy to be wrong, so I repeated exactly what you did, of course using my own bit of styled text. It didn’t work - partly because I can only select the text in the field itself in ‘run’ mode, but I can only see the Inspector in ‘edit’ mode. When I switch between the two modes, I can’t do your (5), because I can’t select the text in the pane as you suggest.

I am sorry to be dumb - I expect you’re right, but it really doesn’t work for me.

Graham