LC 9.6.0 RC1 Splash/Launch Images

Graham Samuel livfoss at mac.com
Sat May 16 10:48:53 EDT 2020

This is not to answer my own question, but to emphasise the apparent difficulty of getting this aspect of creating an iOS app right just by using just LC and a reasonable graphics editor on a Mac. It means to me that a lot of careful instructions need to be provided by somebody in the LC universe, since the policy (I sincerely hope!) is to get LC developers to avoid getting deep into XCode. I found this, which frankly scares me.

https://wiki.starling-framework.org/manual/ios_launch_images

 Can anyone help me to a less nerdy way of getting this right? I don’t even know what a storyboard is!

Graham