Replacement for Video Library on Mac (webcam feed)

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Fri May 15 05:08:54 EDT 2020

I needed to do something with a webcam feed, and confidently set out to do
this using revInitializeVideoGrabber/revPreviewVideo etc. After several times
scratching my head wondering why it didn't work I finally read the note in the
dictionary that says "Support for the "Video Grabber" library on Mac OS X
ended in LiveCode 9.0."

But I can't seem to figure out what the replacement is?

What's the most straight forward way to display the feed from a webcam in LC 9
and later, on macOS?

TIA,

Ben