Again not quite OT - freeware licence agreement?

Randy Hengst iowahengst at mac.com
Thu May 14 13:59:04 EDT 2020

Hi Graham,

All of my iOS apps are free… all iOS apps on the Apple App Store fall under at least the default end user agreement… found here:
https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/ <https://www.apple.com/legal/internet-services/itunes/dev/stdeula/>

I listed this link on my website within the privacy statement.

be well,
randy
www.classroomFocusedSoftware.com