[ANN] Release 9.6.0 RC-1

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Tue May 12 08:45:21 EDT 2020

Monte/LC Team,

I understand that you have limited resources. Could there be a comprise here to share the workload? Instead of LC having to support and change the iOS standalone options every time there is a new iOS device format we(LC USERS) could pickup this pain. If there could be 2 options for splash screens this could work out for all.
1) Users can use the present 9.6 rc1 storyboard options.
2) Users could supply a file of resolutions and associated image names for each specific resolution the user wanted to supply a custom image for. If there is not a match then the images in the current 9.6 rc1 standalone splash screen implementation would be used.

This would put the splash screen implementation of current and new screen specs squarely in hands of the LC user while retaining the current seamless transition from splash to card 1. (if the LC user wanted to put in the effort).

Thanks for the feedback!
Have a good night...

Ralph DiMola
IT Director