[ANN] Release 9.6.0 RC-1

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Mon May 11 15:04:24 EDT 2020

Hello Bill,

Heh, sorry for the confusion :)

We recommend:

1. Either to disable automatic updates of Xcode, so as to prevent a working
compatible (possibly older) version of Xcode being updated automatically to
a newer version

2. Or to not disable automatic updates of Xcode, but in this case to
download directly the required Xcode version(s) and install them separately
so as they are not affected by automatic updates.

I hope this makes more sense now :)

Kind regards,
Panos
--

On Mon, 11 May 2020 at 21:55, prothero--- via use-livecode <