Externals are not loaded

toolbook at kestner.de toolbook at kestner.de
Mon May 11 06:04:42 EDT 2020

Hello,

I haven't worked on this old program for a year or more, last with LC 9.0.2.
It uses several externals on Windows, which are located in the standard"
folder "Externals" within the stack folder.

When I now open it with LC 9.0.2 or 9.5.1 the externalPackages of the stack
is empty.

I searched the docs, but can't remember, if and how I have to assign the
externals  or the path of the externals to my stack or even why LC doesn't
loads my externals anymore, though I haven't changed anything on this stack
since last year, where everything worked fine until the last use.

Can anyone shed some light on the handling of externals for me, what could
have happened here?

Thank you

Tiemo