Not quite OT: Privacy Policy

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat May 9 23:38:35 EDT 2020

I wrote a very short paragraph saying the app had no internet connection
and no special permissions, that no data was ever sent, and that
information was only stored locally on the user's device. I think it was
only two or three sentences. I stuck it on my web site and it was fine. I
kind of doubt Apple ever reads those.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On May 9, 2020 5:04:01 PM Graham Samuel via use-livecode