AW: Re: I need some DataGrid performance help

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Thu May 7 15:36:27 EDT 2020

Reduced to a consistent 1.5 to 2 minutes by revising the setting of
datagrid column properties

the columns themselves, widths, and alignments set all at one. Tooltips,
sort type and sort direction set in a loop in revised code.

I still do not understand why in the original code, when 1st set in a
session it took 3 min and on subsequent updates in the same session, it
took 30 minutes. The datagrid must be slow erasing certain properties
for updating.

Thank you to everyone who responded with advice.