Building a standalone warns about duplicate stacks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu May 7 12:25:21 EDT 2020

Thanks, that explains it. I've incorporated Trevor's DataView and it has
about 10 stacks in use as behaviors and libraries. To add to the fun, I'd
forgotten that building for mobile no longer disables desktop platforms so
I didn't think to disable them manually, and the standalone builder put up
that annoying dialog 50 times.

Surely the warning shouldn't apply to the SB. It knows you just want your
working files back.
Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On May 7, 2020 10:46:55 AM Devin Asay via use-livecode