Building a standalone warns about duplicate stacks

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Wed May 6 20:07:24 EDT 2020

When building a standalone (for mobile in this case) I'm getting repeated messages about stacks
already being in memory and asking me what to do with them. Since I have a lot of included
stacks I need to make a decision a dozen times. This is different from all the "open*"
messages, so that workaround won't help.

It doesn't happen when I use the Test button to install directly to my phone. I think this is
new behavior. Bug?

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com