OT: Need some offlist help with PHP-SQL

JeeJeeStudio jeejeestudio at gmail.com
Tue May 5 15:47:55 EDT 2020

Well that's nonsense that php would not be save, you need to make sure
you are not providing reasons for injections.

You need to use Mysqli or PDO

You could check here: https://forums.livecode.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=27521

It's described in simple ways how to use PHP scripts using PDO as middleware

I use it too, there are a lot of tips on the web how to do it save.