Most obscure HC question

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun May 3 00:29:41 EDT 2020

On 5/2/20 6:04 PM, Colin Holgate via use-livecode wrote:
> As it’s a standalone application I can’t easily get at the stack, but feel sure there was a way to hack the stack out of a standalone.

There was, only I can't remember the details either. But I do remember that there was a fairly
clear division between the stack content and tacked-on engine, and if you knew what to look for
you could delete the engine part in a text editor and end up with a working stack.

The thing I can't remember is what to look for as the delimiter. But it would probably be clear
if I could find one of my old HC standalones, which I can't.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com