Most obscure HC question

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Sat May 2 21:15:13 EDT 2020

On May 2, 2020, at 4:46 PM, Colin Holgate via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> That is the whole reference guide. I have physical copies of that! Was there a particular part that might help with the ‘maximize’ card size problem?

I was thinking the menu reference, but that didn’t survive pasting the link .  I was thinking at about 1-36 on resizing the card window.

I remember that I *did* this stuff.

And thinking again, I believe you could specify size in code in 1.x, at least on a larger screen.  It *must* have been possible, as there was a single stack, and I created page size stacks for printing forms.

But it’s been, uhm, over 30 years, now that I think of it . . .