FormattedHeight

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sat May 2 03:25:49 EDT 2020

I’ve run into that a few times but not recently. I couldn’t find anywhere that I had worked around it. All I can imagine trying is
1. Swapping text in and out at some point (possibly just one giant stutter) or
2. Changing the size of the text that is not visible during the scroll… though (the more I think about that one the more it seems like it would make the scroll wacky in other ways)  Neither seems super-promising but that’s all I can think of at the moment. If you find a solution, I would love to know what it is.
—
Scott