specialFolderPath, Microsoft Window, and 64 bits

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Tue Mar 31 13:05:33 EDT 2020

> Well that certainly complicates things! :-)

Yea! Our application is used by researchers in Academia, and more are
shifting to served application for distance learning, especially with
the pandemic.

We know we work under Citrix App Server, but this is the first (in
recent times) Microsoft Terminal Server and every app server is slightly
different.

We're big enough to have customers with weird configuration, but in no
way big enough to be able to afford to have app servers we can test on,
so each one is a sudden new support and development challenge!