Hide stack change focus not supported 64bit

Paul McClernan paulmcclernan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 22:58:27 EDT 2020

(Sorry, hit send too soon).
You can easily use AppleScript mixed with LiveCode script to change focus
to another app:

*do *"tell application "& quote& "PhotoShop"& quote& " to activate"as
AppleScript

You could also use AppHide / AppUnhide from my LCB Library macOSTools
to minimize your stack which automatically switches to whatever the next
running app is. See the test stack, which uses the above AppleScript to
switch focus back to LiveCode after the AppHide command.
Download from here:
https://github.com/PaulMcClernan/LCB_macOSTools