Hide stack change focus not supported 64bit

Paul Hibbert paul at livecode.org
Mon Mar 30 17:26:49 EDT 2020

Have you looked at the Launch command?

launch [documentPath with] applicationPath

Documentation:

Description
Use the launch command to start an application for the user to use.

When the launch command executes, the application being launched comes to the foreground. When the user quits, LiveCode comes to the foreground.

If no documentPath is specified, the following two statements are equivalent:

launch application
open process application for neither

Or maybe, Launch document or Launch URL

Paul