Using Shift + Cmd + 1 as a menu short in LiveCode

doc hawk dochawk at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 12:54:40 EDT 2020

On Mar 30, 2020, at 8:02 AM, Bob Sneidar via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

> Cmd-E will eject a mounted removable disk. I've never heard of Cmd-Shift-1.

Newbie :)

It seems to have disappeared some time ago.

I know that I used it some years ago on a CD, to my surprise.

-3 and -4 are still live, but the whole set were very, very low level way back when.

I bring it up because even thought apparently not implemented any more, there might still be some system intercept that catches it under some OSX variants.