DataGrid question...

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sun Mar 29 23:35:02 EDT 2020

Hi Jerry

Thanks for the heads up about Bernd’s code. But I was interested in learning how to get the cell index of a table field when clicked as we are told it was solved a ‘long time’ ago. That makes it seem that it is general knowledge and I’m a dunce for not being aware of it (which is very possible). If you’ve got any pointers you know of that can steer me right I’d appreciate it.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital