DataGrid question...

scott at elementarysoftware.com scott at elementarysoftware.com
Sun Mar 29 20:01:07 EDT 2020

I have an app I’m working on right now that has check boxes that the user taps in a list field. Swapping the  imagesource works really well in this particular case. Not that the dataGrid isn’t the required tool in some cases.

Scott Morrow

Elementary Software
(Now with 20% less chalk dust!)
web       https://elementarysoftware.com/