How to "kill" mouseTouches while waiting for an internet connection?

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Sat Mar 28 15:25:05 EDT 2020

WelL,  I thought the same thing for a long time, but was reluctant to “impose” so dramatically on the User Interface. But I always envision a big ugly “cover”.

Ha! So transparency works….Good, we will try it.

Are you typically showing a loading msg or icon.

IN other context, I should a load in message and it tell the user he can click to discontinue loading. So that she can “gracefully” leave the internet connection and go back to the app…..