How to "kill" mouseTouches while waiting for an internet connection?

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 13:50:28 EDT 2020

I always struggled with this. I ended up putting a fully transparent grc
covering everything (I call it a blanket) with 'on mouseUp' and 'on
mouseDown' set with nothing in them on the grc script. This catches any
stray touches I want to be ignored and allow the other processes to
complete. Then hide the blanket once the process is done.
MobileClearTouches was never reliable enough for me.

All the very best, BR

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *

On Fri, 27 Mar 2020 at 03:53, Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami via use-livecode <