Its very quiet

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Fri Mar 27 13:37:58 EDT 2020

Business as usual here. Barely an inconvenience.

I've got an animation for the BBC to do. Also working on a desktop / server
/ html5 combo for Porrima. Creating new simple widgets for text and diagram
display. Trying to find time to fix HTML5 deployment foibles.

I barely see daylight so asking me to stay in was like asking me to
remember to breathe or eat cake. The only downside is that everyone else is
in too! #distractions

Sean Cole
*Pi Digital *