Getting HTML5 going

Mark Waddingham mark at livecode.com
Wed Mar 25 17:07:18 EDT 2020

On 2020-03-25 20:52, William Prothero via use-livecode wrote:
> But, what I really would need to verify before I go that way, is
> whether Catalina allows livecode script to be downloaded and executed
> by the engine. Richard, it looks like you say it will, but Sean says
> no.

Catalina in general does not restrict the ability for a desktop app to
download and run LiveCode script.

I will make a note to double-check the macOS AppStore rules in the next
day or so (this is assuming you are thinking about macOS AppStore
submission), but from memory they are very much aligned with the iOS
AppStore ones in this regard (so my previous posts comments apply there
too).

Warmest Regards,

Mark.

LiveCode: Everyone can create apps