Idea to keep us all connected

Richmond richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 12:46:29 EDT 2020

This is a fantastic idea, although I'd be wary of the takeaway pizza: it
might be infected.

I am using Zoom myself for my work with children, and it works very well
indeed.

To all my friend, acquaintances, sparring-partners and enemies on the
Use-List: do keep safe and healthy:
the world would be a lot poorer without you.

Best, Richmond.