DataGrid question...

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Mar 24 20:26:35 EDT 2020

Paul Dupuis wrote:

 > Has anyone come up with a way to configure a DataGrid (LC9) so that
 > the left most column remains visible when the other columns are
 > scrolled horizontally?
 >
 > Or is the only way to to do this is to have a separate field to the
 > left of the DataGrid that holds the left column?
 >
 > Anyone solved this already?

Not here. When all I need is a list I just use a list field.  Now that
LC's field supports independent column alignment I haven't needed a DG
for anything but forms.

Parse out the first col with a "split by column", drop it into a control
on the left, and you're good to go.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Systems