DataGrid question...

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Tue Mar 24 20:18:45 EDT 2020

I am with Bob on this.
Oftentimes, just out of stubbornness, I will try to create a "native" solution to some problem. Native here means that I try to force, bend, cajole, whatever, the built-in functionality of LC to make an effect the way I want it. The stubbornness comes from trying to be as lean a possible.
All that when, say, one more field placed in the right spot, and acting nicely will do the same thing. And usually with far less management and with far smaller scripts.
I am trying to get better.
Craig