Getting HTML5 going

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Sun Mar 22 19:59:00 EDT 2020

Hi Colin

I’ve done a bit of digging and stdio is an api for file IO used in emscripten. It’s also used for accessing external site pages. Additionally, LC uses it to write to the log message box on your main page.

So, I’m curious about the method you go through to get to this point of error. Here are a series of questions that should get to the bottom of it.

What platform are you running on?
What platforms are you building for as set in the standalone settings?
What browser are you running the HTML5 deployment in?
How have you setup your localhost server?

Finally
What is your recipe for failure from the point you load your stack in to LC to when you get the 404 message, step by step?

Sean Cole
Pi Digital