Tab In Field

dunbarx at aol.com dunbarx at aol.com
Thu Mar 19 11:39:45 EDT 2020

A bit of LC lore from the dictionary:

If the user presses the <Tab> key while editing a field, normally the
insertion point moves to the next control whose traversalOn property is
true. If the tabStops property is not empty, the user can enter tab
characters in the field. Each time the Tab key is pressed, the insertion
point moves to the next tab stop on the current line.

Craig