Any electronic document formats offering interactivity?

David V Glasgow dvglasgow at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 14:00:54 EDT 2020

Hi folks,

I would like to be able to generate a document from LC consisting of a single page (effectively a copy of a card) which can offer some basic interactivity.

I would be pretty happy if users can create a document that would display ‘tooltip-like’ explanatory notes if summary fields are clicked.

I couldn’t make any sense of the interactivity offered by PDF.  I did a bit better with ePub, but the emphasis seems to be on links, animation and video etc, which is far more than I want.

Any advice or suggestions?

Best Wishes,
David Glasgow
Consultant Forensic & Clinical Psychologist

 <http://www.i-psych.co.uk/> <https://twitter.com/iPsychApps>

 <https://twitter.com/iPsychApps> <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/davidvglasgow>
 <http://uk.linkedin.com/in/davidvglasgow>