LC & Catalina; macOS 10.15.x; Xcode 11.3.x; iOS 13.3.x support ???

Mark Wieder ahsoftware at sonic.net
Fri Mar 13 01:17:30 EDT 2020

On 3/12/20 9:12 PM, Sean Cole (Pi) via use-livecode wrote:
> I was able to reproduce the issue (continually) so I did another screen
> recording. It's either the auto-type suggestion thing or it's the error
> bullet it puts on the numbers (which would then tie up with the breakpoint
> and other SE errors). Interesting!

Sean-

That's awesome! A repeatable recipe.
I notice that the error indicator moves between lines 3356 and 3357, as
it should, as you type, finally ending up at line 3358 at the hang. So
with that in mind...

Did you press return after typing "then" or did the hang happen as soon
as you typed that word?
Does the hang only happen if you have the Breakpoints tab selected?
How about if you selected the Errors tab instead?
You're using 9.5.1 Indy and I see you have the Autocomplete option
enabled... do you have the Control Structure Completion option enabled
as well?

--
  Mark Wieder
  ahsoftware at gmail.com