LC & Catalina; macOS 10.15.x; Xcode 11.3.x; iOS 13.3.x support ???

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Thu Mar 12 21:08:13 EDT 2020

This one was okay. :) You sound a little more relaxed.

I frequently have the same frustrations as you do, but knowing a little
about the team helps moderate my posts. I think this long thread could have
been shorter if you had just said what roadblocks in particular are
preventing you from completing the work. I do understand you're having
issues with the script editor, but what features exactly do you need that
don't exist? (I hope I didn't miss something.)

When I felt completely blocked because I couldn't find a way to scroll to
metadata in a field, several people jumped in to help me and Mark
Waddingham even provided a complete handler. I would have lost the job
without that. I'm grateful.

So maybe we can help you too. Throw out a challenge.

Jacqueline Landman Gay | jacque at hyperactivesw.com
On March 12, 2020 6:54:28 PM Pi Digital via use-livecode