LC & Catalina; macOS 10.15.x; Xcode 11.3.x; iOS 13.3.x support ???

Pi Digital sean at pidigital.co.uk
Thu Mar 12 20:00:29 EDT 2020

No offence taken at all, Matthias. I felt you hit ‘the nail’ on the head, not me. ;)

I do regret bringing up my last ‘incident’ at all. It’s a bit of a splinter that just won’t go away for me and hard not to be reminded of far to often when I face the near same issues of failure I did back then.

But thank you (not sarcasm this time) for looking out for me.

Sean Cole
Pi Digital Productions Ltd

eMail Ts & Cs