OAuth2 was Re: google sheets - anybody doing anything besides mergGoogle

Ralph DiMola rdimola at evergreeninfo.net
Thu Mar 12 16:11:39 EDT 2020

I have another type of slowdown on Win 10 that I can't get an exact recipe
for because it doesn't happen every time. Open up the stack and everything
is fast then open up the SE make some changes (no testing breakpoints used)
and the card renders and then LC hangs for 10 to 40 seconds(not responding).
The time it hangs is directly proportional to the amount of stuff on the
card. When I tried to debug I did F11s until I reached the last "pass
opencard" the one I guess goes to the engine. Everything is fast up to that
point. Type an F11 and then LC hangs for 30 seconds before it comes back to
life. Close the SE and it's fast again. Not as fast as a fresh open but fast
enough to put the app through its paces. Maybe related to your problem?

Even if we can't get a recipe for all of these issues maybe all of them put
together will ring a bell at LC central?

Ralph DiMola
IT Director
Evergreen Information Services
rdimola at evergreeninfo.net