Philosophical questions about the fontNames

Klaus major-k klaus at major-k.de
Thu Mar 12 13:48:37 EDT 2020

Hi Mark,

> Am 12.03.2020 um 17:47 schrieb Mark Waddingham via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com>:
> A couple of weeks ago (or maybe longer?)

yep, about four weeks ago.

> Klaus noticed a really strange problem with text extraction from a PDF printed using LiveCode on macOS - specifically digits did not extract as digits (they looked absolutely fine). [ He seemed to get quite hot-under-the-collar-about-it, but they may have just been his Germanic enthusiasm ;) ].

Well, yes, I only seemed to!

A little WTF in the subject (I am not an american!) is definitively no indication of me
being "hot-under-the-collar-about-whatsoever", THAT will look (and sound) differently. 8-)
I was only very curious what had happened.

OK, thanks for listening, please carry on...

> Hope this helps,
>
> Mark.

Best

Klaus