OAuth2 was Re: google sheets - anybody doing anything besides mergGoogle

Sean Cole (Pi) sean at pidigital.co.uk
Wed Mar 11 19:31:33 EDT 2020

Faith, I am told, is the 'Assured expectation of things not yet beheld'.
There is very little in the way of evidence or assurance to inspire faith.
Unless it's there and I'm looking in the wrong places. As I say, script
editor is still messed up and thats where ALL of our work gets done. I'm
tired of having to work with workarounds. And don't even get me started on
HTML5. No 'signs' of progress anywhere. Even pull requests are near
dull-to-silent

Sean Cole

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 22:58, J. Landman Gay via use-livecode <