Apple Deprecated "UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend"

Sannyasin Brahmanathaswami brahma at hindu.org
Tue Mar 10 18:10:07 EDT 2020

   Apple is making it worse.

    As March 10, the Transporter/App Store (it seems) will

    a) verify to app (I am on a new Mac with a fresh set of certs and provisioning profiles)
    b) then, accept delivery of the app
    c) then respond with :"DELIVERRY FAILED ON MAR 10, 2020, AT 11:48 AM".   1 Issue
    d). ERROR ITMS-90339: "This bundle is invalid. The Info.plist contains an invalid key 'UIApplicationExitsOnSuspend' in bundle SivaSiva [SivaSiva.app]"

    Usually after an hour or so, the build would appear, despite the error and you could go to TestFlight. Now after 3 hours, the build will not appear.

    AND

    If you can edit the pList on in standalone, we get another error on attempt thru Transporter:

    ERROR ITMS-90035: "Invalid Signature. Invalid Info.plist (plist or signature have been modified). The file at path [SivaSiva.app/SivaSiva] is not properly signed. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). Additionally, make sure the bundle you are uploading was built using a Release target in Xcode, not a Simulator target. If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose "Clean All" in Xcode, delete the "build" directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target. For more information, please consult https://developer.apple.com/library/ios/documentation/Security/Conceptual/CodeSigningGuide/Introduction/Introduction.html"

    I guess I have to edit the .plist in the 9.6.dp2 build resources...

    Another day lost to Apple....