Modal stacks acting like systemWindow property set to true

Gabe J gwjapp at gmail.com
Sun Mar 8 14:25:15 EDT 2020

Hi,

We have noticed an issue in LiveCode where if a modal stack is triggered
(example: using the "answer" command) in LiveCode 8 and 9 in MacOS, but we
are in another application, the modal stack will appear over the other
program we are in. This does not happen with "answer file", though (the
resulting window will stay underneath the other application we are in).

Does anyone know why this happens and how to prevent it? This does not seem
to happen in LC 6.6.3, but happens in LC 8 and 9.

Gabe