StackSize limit on iOS

Dan Friedman dan at clearvisiontech.com
Fri Mar 6 17:00:05 EST 2020

Paul,

Thank you for the suggestion, but maxWidth is at the default.   Regardless, I don't think the maxWidth property is in play when you set the dimensions of a stack by script.

Any other thoughts?   Kinda stuck!

-Dan

On 3/6/20, 5:34 AM, "use-livecode on behalf of Paul Dupuis via use-livecode" <use-livecode-bounces at lists.runrev.com on behalf of use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:

    just a guess, but does "printingStack" have a maxWidth value set (other
    than the default of 65535)?