Targeting iOS 5.1

panagiotis merakos merakosp at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 02:55:21 EST 2020

Hello Ben,

You can definitely build an app for the iPad 1st Gen in 7.1.4, and probably
(Ι don't remember now) in some early versions of LC 8.x.

Just make sure you choose "5.1.1 or later" in the iOS standalone settings,
and check the checkbox "build 32bit slice only"

The version of Xcode you'll need with LC 7.1.4 depends on the version of
your MacOS:

LiveCode 7.1.4 Xcode 7.2 Mac OS 10.10
LiveCode 7.1.4 Xcode 7.3 Mac OS 10.11

If you are on a newer MacOS, I am not sure if you will be able to install
Xcode 7.2 or 7.3.

Hope this helps,
Panos
--

On Fri, 6 Mar 2020 at 01:22, Monte Goulding via use-livecode <