Targeting iOS 5.1

Ben Rubinstein benr_mc at cogapp.com
Thu Mar 5 18:12:27 EST 2020

We've got some first generation iPads, which can't be updated past iOS 5.1. I
think I could find useful roles for them around the office, if I could build
to them.

The essential https://livecode.com/docs/9-5-0/faq/faq/ doesn't go back as far
as 5.1. But I know that LiveCode could in the past build to these machines -
some of the apps I built in the past are still on them, though sadly since
they were built with developer provisioning profiles they've expired! So I'm
guessing that the compilers of the above table just felt it wasn't worth going
that far back in time.

Does anyone know what the latest versions of LiveCode and Xcode (and MacOS)
are that I can use to target iOS 5.1?

Many thanks,

Ben