LCB widget "BioRhythm" v1.0.0

Jjs jjs at krutt.org
Wed Mar 4 01:01:43 EST 2020

Nah, i overrule you all heh heh. I had such program on my Sony HitBit MSX(not programmed by me, was to young for that) and i could plot it on my 4 color Sony Plotter with smooth sharp lines. I still have those. Further i really did not know what to do  with that biorhythm heh heh just play.

Jerry Jensen via use-livecode <use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> schreef op 3 maart 2020 23:50:32 CET:
>In the ‘70s I had a cheap plastic handheld calculator made by Casio
>called a Biolater. Put in your birthday, and it would give you the
>first three numbers - days into the cycles. It had a picture of the
>waves stuck on the front so you could see how you were doing. Other
>than that it was a 4-banger. I probably still have it somewhere.
>.Jerry
>
>> On Mar 3, 2020, at 2:09 PM, Ralph DiMola via use-livecode
><use-livecode at lists.runrev.com> wrote:
>>
>> I did mine on a handheld TRS 80 with a 1 line dot-matrix. It plugged
>it into a dot-matrix 2 inch wide roll fed printer to print out a
>biorhythm. I still have it and funny enough I just powered it up a
>couple of days ago and it still works.
>>
>> When I brought to work and someone said that in the tty-33 days he
>imagined that one day a computer could fit inside the tty-33 and was
>amazed at the trs-80 handheld.
>>
>> Ralph DiMola
>> IT Director
>> Evergreen Information Services
>> rdimola at evergreeninfo.net

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Android apparaat met K-9 Mail.