LCB widget "BioRhythm" v1.0.0

Jerry Jensen jerry at jhjensen.com
Tue Mar 3 17:50:32 EST 2020

In the ‘70s I had a cheap plastic handheld calculator made by Casio called a Biolater. Put in your birthday, and it would give you the first three numbers - days into the cycles. It had a picture of the waves stuck on the front so you could see how you were doing. Other than that it was a 4-banger. I probably still have it somewhere.
.Jerry