Powerpoint to LiveCode

Paul Dupuis paul at researchware.com
Mon Mar 2 20:28:39 EST 2020

Hi Rick,

Powerpoint can export to HTML, and while I have not looked at Keynote's
HTML export, I think you would be just trading one problem at file
parsing for another. Tools like PowerPoint and Keynote export to HTML
with CSS, so you can't just:

set the htmlText of field x to URL tPresentationFile

You'd still have to parse the HTML/CSS into something LiveCode can
understand.

Again, I know how to do this. My questions is: Has someone already done
it or even part of it?